Some days it’s easy to hop on your Peloton bike and start pedaling, other days you’re left wishing Peloton instructor Ally Love‘s bubbly energy could just rub off on you already. If you ever find yourself losing interest in the middle of a workout, or you want to make things more exciting with a change of pace, why not give one of these themed rides a chance? They’re all 20 to 30 minutes, but they’re so fun and engaging, you probably won’t be looking at the clock anyway.
Unfortunately there’s no actual “themed rides” category on the Peloton app or bike, but because these are all recorded Lives, you can go back to them whenever you feel like it. Here are Peloton’s best themed rides that are as rewarding and challenging as they are enjoyable.
The Best Themed Rides on Peloton
- 30-Minute Scary Movies Ride With Kendall Toole: Pedaling as fast as you can has never been easier — by the end of this scary movie-themed ride, your speed stats are sure to hit an all-time high. If movies like Poltergeist, The Shining, and The Exorcist get you’re heart racing, Kendall Toole’s killer workout will, too.
- 20-Minute Black on Broadway Ride With Ally Love: Ally Love’s Black on Broadway Ride highlights Black icons of musical theater, including Jennifer Holliday, Diana Ross, and Billie Porter. It brings music to your ears and soreness to your muscles, leaving you feeling empowered in every way.
- 20-Minute 2000s Ride With Jess King: Break a sweat and break it down to the top hits of the Y2K era. There’s nothing like a little Britney Spears to help you hit your next PR.
- 30-Minute The Last Dance Ride With Alex Toussaint: Ready to activate beast mode? Alex Toussaint’s The Last Dance-themed ride is inspired by basketball legend Michael Jordan, his ESPN docuseries The Last Dance, and ’90s hip hop.
- 20-Minute Disney Classics Ride With Emma Lovewell: Emma Lovewell’s Disney-themed ride will turn your workout into a 20-minute karaoke session. Just be prepared to be out of breath by the end, because belting out “Let It Go” while your calves are burning takes some serious stamina.
- 30-Minute Speak Up Ride With Tunde Oyeneyin: If you’re ever feeling deflated or discouraged, Tunde Oyeneyin‘s empowering Black Lives Matter ride challenges you to use your tears, your pain, and your voice to push through discomfort, not only on the bike, but in all aspects of life.
- 30-Minute Pride Broadway Ride With Sam Yo: In this fan favorite ride, Sam Yo leads a workout celebrating Pride, featuring Broadway show tunes from Hairspray to Grease, as well as modern classics like Dear Evan Hansen and The Greatest Showman.
- 30-Minute ’90s Ride With Robin Arzón: Get ready for 30 minutes of fun and nostalgia with Robin Arzón and her ’90s throwback ride. It’ll have you sore by the end, but it definitely puts a pep in your step.
- 20-Minute Movie Soundtracks Ride With Emma Lovewell: Emma Lovewell leads an energy-boosting workout for another one of her Pop Rides, this time featuring the movie soundtracks of classics like Pretty Woman and Flashdance.
- 20-Minute Disney Mouse House Ride With Kendall Toole: If you love Disney sing-alongs, but still need an upbeat playlist to keep your pace up, you won’t be disappointed by Kendall Toole’s Disney Mouse House ride featuring Disney electronic dance house music.
- 30-Minute Brandy vs. Monica Ride With Emma and Cody: The first installment of the Verzuz Artist series features R&B hits from Brandy and Monica. It’s up to you to decide who’s the better singer, but if you love classes with Emma and Cody, you’ll have a blast with this ride either way.
- 30-Minute ’80s Movies Ride With Kendall Toole: Hopefully you have your cycling shoes strapped on tight, because Kendall Toole’s ’80s movies-themed ride will make you want to cut loose, Footloose.