A Coaching Model Created by Brittany Andreaggi
(Life Coach, UNITED STATES)
What are you aiming for?
Establishing the desired outcome
Setting intentions for the session
Establishing direct communication with the client
- What is your goal?
- What would you like to achieve by the end of the session?
- What would make you feel that this session has been successful?
- What are your short-term goals?
- What are your long-term goals?
Open exploration around what you are struggling with and what it is bringing up for you
Explore the presented situation deeper
Decipher what emotions are coming up for you around the situation
Establish the connection you have with the goal that you are seeking
Determining your values
- What makes your established goal meaningful to you?
- What about this issue is triggering you and/or making you not feel fully in your worth?
- What emotions are coming up for you regarding the presenting issue?
- What emotions are connected to the intended goal?
- What aspect would you like to explore deeper within the session?
- Where are you now about your goal?
Reassess perspectives and create awareness
- What is your current perspective on the situation?
- What about that perspective serves you?
- What actions are you currently taking out of fear and/or low self-worth?
- What would it look like for you to stand in your worth?
- What would it look like to release all expectations around the outcome?
- What would it look like for you to explore other potential outcomes or ways of achieving the desired outcome/goal?
Building action steps
Establishing a timeframe
- What is a step you can take toward achieving this goal?
- When will you take this action?
- What structures can you put in place toward achieving this goal?
- From who or what will you need assistance in these action steps?
How will you hold yourself accountable?
Reflecting on what you learned from the session
Establishing concrete methods for accountability
Exploring how you will surpass any potential roadblocks
Assessing how the coach can provide additional support if needed
- What have you learned from our time together?
- What can you do to ensure nothing will keep you from achieving your goal?
- What or who will you need assistance from to hold yourself accountable?
- What can I do to support you?
- How will you remain committed to these actions steps and subsequent goals?
For first-time clients, we will first work on cultivating a relationship based upon trust by holding a safe space and establish a coaching agreement before continuing onto the 5 steps of the In My WORTH Coaching Model.
Each coaching agreement and subsequent sessions are tailored to each client depending upon their specific needs and can be modified over time as the client’s needs evolve.